Providing IOSS number to Sendcloud ensures your shipments are handled appropriately.
How can I make sure my IOSS number is on my shipping documentation?
If you've registered for the IOSS and have obtained an IOSS number, you can now add it to your account settings and it will automatically be included on your shipping documentation for international parcels. This is a similar process to how you can add your VAT and EORI numbers to your account for the same purpose.
- Login to your Sendcloud account
- Navigate to Settings > Addresses
- Under Sender addresses, click the pen icon to edit the sender address
4. Scroll down until you see the IOSS number field
5. Enter your 12 digit IOSS number
6. Click the Save button when complete
Link to original article: