Sometimes orders are returned outside of the e-commerce platform, these can be manually corrected via EAS Dashboard.
Reasons for creating returns manually
- Order was canceled in your store management system but was not restocked
- Your store management system do not support returns
- You have CSV integration method
- You integrated to EAS solution via API and not able to create return via API
This guide is only for manual returns creation. The client can create returns for any items in the order. We suggest that you use the “Order discounts'' options for post-sale discounts, even though such discounts.
Access to the EAS dashboard
Ensure that you have access to the EAS dashboard. EAS dashboard is available at https://dashboard.easproject.com/. If you cannot access the dashboard, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new password link.
For more details please refer to EAS Merchant Dashboard and Reporting:
Follow these steps to make a manual return:
In the EAS Merchant Dashboard:
1. Select Orders → “Confirmed Orders” menu option. You will see paid orders list.
Only for paid orders might be created return.
2. Using filter options find the order that is to be returned.
3. For the order being returned press the button "Create return"
4. In the opened window set each item quantity to return and press "Create return" button.
EAS solution supports the return of items. If you wish to partially return the paid amount, please use the Order Discounts feature.
5. Confirm your action by pressing the "Confirm" button in the confirmation popup window
System will notify you about successful return creating by the message in upper right corner
When system creates a return all necessary calculations will be performed. The VAT amount being returned will be calculated as well.
6. Created return can be found in the "Order Returns" section
For more information, contact us at email@example.com