You can follow how to install EAS compliance for Shopify from this video:
Follow these steps to start working with EAS if you have a Shopify store:
1. Go to the App store inside Shopify (https://apps.shopify.com/).
2. Search for the EAS app. Click on this icon.
3. Press Add app.
4. Press Install app.
5. After that, you will be redirected to the main page of EAS App
6. Now you need to use your EAS credentials to connect your store with EAS. To do so, use credentials available in E-Merchant Dashboard. Go to https://dashboard.easproject.com/sign-in. Leave the tab open.
If you haven't registered yet with EAS, please follow these steps
7. Fill in your login and password and press Sign in.
8. Chose your company from the drop-down menu and click Go to Portal.
9. In the upper right corner, click PM and then Profile.
10. You are interested in API Key and API Secret
11. Copy those values and paste them into Authorization tab in EAS app previously opened. Also, make sure that correct URL is pasted (https://manger.easproject.com/api). Don't forget to tick Use standard solution box
12. After click Enable and Save button.
The set-up is complete. Now you are connected to EAS.